Germany is a country in Europe and here I was born and grow up. There are many big cities and castles to explore, such as Neuschwanstein Castle.
The castle Neuschwanstein is in the south of Germany. Impressive was the castle tour with a room with a grotto of stalactite and stalagmite.
The castle Eltz impresses with its long bridge to the entrance gate.
The city of Munich impressed with the BMW Museum, the surfers in the English Garden and Deutsches Museum, the largest science and technology museum in the world.
The city of Hamburg impressed with the Speicherstadt, a complex at the harbor where ships were unloaded and goods stored and the miniature museum.
The city of Bremen impressed with the animals of the Bremen Town Musicians and a boat trip in the container port.
The city of Nuremberg impressed with its medieval architecture and the Christmas market.
some test text
- I can recommend the Christmas market in Nuremberg in December. A place to have mulled wine and gingerbread.
- When I was traveling and meet other backpackers, they had the following impressions of Germany:
- "I love Sunday in Germany. Shops are closed and people are relaxed." - Guy from UK who was located several years a military base in Germany.
- "I took a train along the Rhine, enjoined the view and castles." - Girl from US.
- "Berlin - this is the best city to go out for parties." - Guy from US.
- "I loved Berlin. People are relaxed and chilled." - Girl from UK.
- A guided tour of Neuschwanstein Castle is well worth it, this includes the famous cave room with stalactites and you will see one of the first phones in Bavaria.
- Next to Neuschwanstein Castle is Hohenschwangau Castle and a guided tour is also worthwhile.
- The best place to stay nearby is the town of Füssen. There are some hostels and you can also see the medieval old town.
Leave A Comment